This topic contains 0 voices and has 0 replies.
11-04-2020 at 9:08 am #760adminGuidesKeymaster11-04-2020 at 9:08 amPost count: 12
- Mental and physical health screening for each participant, with additional screening available when required.
- Honest and transparent provision of information about potential benefits and risks of the service/ experience.
- Clear communication about participant responsibility and the extent of the support offered by the practitioner(s); appropriate preparatory and integrative advice are provided.
- Facilitator is in physical proximity to the participant for the duration of their experience.
- Participant is invited to participate in all parts of the service provided, but is free to decline. However, participant does not leave the space without consulting with the/a practitioner.
- Privacy and confidentiality of the participant are ensured.
- Any use of touch during the time the participant is in the care of the practitioner(s) is consent-based and non-sexual.
- No intimate and/or sexual relationships will be formed between practitioners and participants for at least 6 months after last professional contact.
- No proselytizing or pushing personal worldview by practitioner.
- Testimonials are used only with full informed consent by participant, and only after a waiting period of at least two weeks.
- Practitioners do not sell additional services or ask for donations or payments during or directly after a retreat/session.
- Participant has access to a complaints procedure and a confidential counselor.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
You must be logged in to reply to topics...