Requestform membership – Guild of Guides Netherlands (GOGNL)
"*" indicates required fields
Code of Conduct
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
The Guild collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, company, etc.)
- Anonymised entries on the forum
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Guild of Guides Netherlands with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Forum entries by members, anonymously where that is explicated.
How will we use your data?
The Guild collects your data so that we can:
- Process any orders, manage your account, collect membership fees.
- Email you with updates, offers on products and services we think you might like.
- Respond to your questions.
If you agree, The Guild will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When the Guild processes your account information or order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
The Guild securely stores your data on our server with Argeweb in The Netherlands.
The Guild will keep your personal data and forum content for 3 years after you discontinue your subscription or membership. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting your account information as well as any back-up once every calendar month.
The Guild would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop The Guild from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members or any future partner of The Guild.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click the link at the bottom of each marketing email.
What are your data protection rights?
The Guild would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request The Guild for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that The Guild correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Guild to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that The Guild erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that The Guild restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to The Guild’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that The Guild transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: —
Or write to us: Rombout Hogerbeetsstraat 109-32, 1053VW Amsterdam, The Netherlands
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
• Save incomplete and unsubmitted forms for later completion
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – The Guild uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – The Guild uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. The Guild may share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with any future advertising partners. This means that when you
visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: Rombout Hogerbeetsstraat 109-32, 1053 VW Amsterdam
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that The Guild has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Rombout Hogerbeetsstraat 109-32, 1053 VW Amsterdam